Position: Software Developer – Medical Imaging
Kinepict Health Ltd. is a Budapest-based SME with a strong innovative focus on x-ray angiography. Our mission is to make x-ray angiography safer and more powerful by universal dose management up to 90% x-ray dose reduction. To achieve this goal, we have created a unique medical device software called Kinepict Medical Imaging Tool for interventional radiologists and vascular surgeons. This software solution provided safer examinations for more than 10,000 patients worldwide.
We have multiple new ideas to improve the abilities of our software technology therefore, we are looking for a Software Developer to enhance the computation capacity and image processing speed of Kinepict Medical Imaging Tool even further.
In this position you will:
– Need to find the fastest, most sophisticated ways to calculate Kinepict’s unique image and video types using CPU (Intel) and GPU (Nvidia RTX)
– Use your Java programming knowledge to implement new functions and improvements to the Kinepict Medical Imaging Tool
– Work in a team with software developers and medical experts
– Work with CUDA, JDK11, Spring Boot, JavaFX, GitHub, Jira, Zephyr, Jenkins, IntelliJ, Python
– Know how to use CUDA technology and different GPU architectures (e.g. Ampere, Turing, Volta)
– Relevant track record as a software developer with at least 2 years of Java programming and image processing experience
– Bachelor’s Degree (IT, Electrical Engineering, Computer Science, or any relevant field)
– Basic knowledge of DICOM and PACS standards
– GPU programming experience
– Experience in the medical device industry
Be the person:
– Who is passionate about innovation and work for a good purpose
– Who is open to working in an innovative startup environment and participating in the development of a new medical device
What we offer:
– Competitive salary
– Home office / remote work opportunity
– Supportive team
If you are interested, please submit your resume to the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org. We will get back to you in January 2023.