Kinepict Health Ltd. is committed to providing a website that is accessible to the widest possible audience. Maintaining an accessible website is an ongoing process and we are continually working to provide the most inclusive experience we can. However, if you have any problems or feedback for us, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. This accessibility statement sets out how Kinepict Health Ltd. meets its obligations for user accessibility. This checklist confirms that Open Medical’s website conforms with the Accessibility Requirements under the WCAG2.1 guidelines. We will update this statement as and when we make improvements.
Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) explained
To make sure that our website and applications are accessible, we follow the World Wide Web Consortium's (W3C) Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) version 2.1. WCAG is an accepted standard for measuring the accessibility of a website or app. It uses a scale A, AA and AAA to rate the accessibility of content. Kinepict Health Ltd., where possible, makes sure that its content meets at least AA compliance.
In order to meet WCAG standards
To make sure that our website is compliant with accessibility standards, our templates:
- use valid HTML and CSS
- are easy to navigate regardless of the input device or method
- have a logical content structure and a clear information hierarchy
- have layouts that adapt to different screen sizes without loss of functionality or usability
- provide sufficient color contrast between background and foreground items
- provide alternative text descriptions for non-text elements such as images
- We aim to use up-to-date modern web standards as a base for our website
- We avoid using technologies such as Flash which can restrict access for some users
- get from the start of the service to the end using just a keyboard
- listen to the service using a screen reader
- We’ve also made the text in the service as simple as possible to understand
Accessibility of the Instructions for Use
The instructions for use of the Kinepict Medical Imaging Tool is available in PDF format under Resources / Downloads / User Manuals If you are a Kinepict Medical Imaging Tool user and would like to have a printed version of the document please contact us at email@example.com or at +36-31-782-4019.
Direct link to the instructions for use: LINK The website and the link are available 24/7, 365 days a year.
Kinepict Health Ltd’s website (https://kinepict.com) contains public-facing information including details about our company, team, media content, solutions library and products library with case studies supporting our previous implementations. The site also includes information we are required to publish for legal, regulatory or statutory reasons. Our ongoing accessibility effort works towards conforming to the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) version 2.1, level AA criteria.
If you cannot access any information on our website and would like to request an alternative format, for example, an accessible PDF, large print document, easy read version, audio recording, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at +36-31-782-4019. We will try to provide you with an alternative version; however, there may be times when this is not possible. We aim to respond to requests within five working days, where possible. A few of the connecting links to other websites may not have the same behavior as the web pages hosted at https://kinepict.com